Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pumpkin Kissed Oatmeal Cookies

I love this fall recipe because it makes a ton of cookies. So many that I started packaging up cute little stacks and sharing. My new favorite thing is parchment paper. I've been buying it up at Dollar Tree whenever I can. I baked these cookies on it and also used some to wrap my little cookie packages. I'm also so glad I bought that little ghost stamp from the dollar section at Michael's last year. He came in handy this weekend.

Click here for cookie recipe, steps and cute cookie packaging info.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather - These sound SO yummy!! FYI - I've put a post about your great blog on my blog at http://with2hands4you.blogspot.com/2013/10/blog-envy-another-great-diy-blog.html

    Thanks again for trying my blueberry muffin recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I'm going to try your cream cheese and salsa dip next!

    ReplyDelete