Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Banana and Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins

Muffins in Tins by Heather Says
Muffins in Tins, a photo by Heather Says on Flickr.

I made these Banana and chocolate chip streusel muffins the other day. I'm still amazed at how awesome and yummy they are considering they take almost no time and were super easy to make. They didn't even make it through the day. The recipe makes 12 muffins-- I gave 4 to a neighbor and Jason and I made quick work of the rest. I'm happy I still have some frozen ripe bananas and can make more today. Next time I'm doubling this recipe!

Click here for full recipe and instructions


4 comments:

  1. Those look good! Don't think I have ever used chips in banana before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeannie. I only started doing it about a year or so ago and haven't looked back since ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I stumbled upon on you on Flickr. Love all your recipes. I definitely want to try these muffins out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sue May! You'll have to stop back by and let me know how they came out :)

      Delete