Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Pumpkin Pizzelles

This recipe made 50 cookies and aside from the dozen that we gave friends, my husband and I ate the rest in a matter of hours. They came out so yummy it was so difficult to not eat another and another.

Traditionally I make Christmas pizzelles and sprinkle them with confectioner's sugar but these pumpkin pizzelles tasted super yummy plain. I also made a batch with Halloween sprinkles.

Check it all out here.

P.S. My husband got such heebie jeebies when I put the cute spider here for a photo ;)


4 comments:

  1. Your husband is too funny! I love these regular so with pumpkin in them they should really be good! It's so funny as I was just looking at my pizzelle maker as I was looking for my leaf cookie cutters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeannie! They're quite yummy "naked." My husband was eating them so fast and I said, "Wait, they're not even powdered!" "They don't need it--" he said with a mouthful. I need to pick up some pretty leaf cutters myself. Thanks for stopping by, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the photo on Amanda's Google site I thought it was a form of waffle or pancake. These look wonderful. I will have to share this recipe with my grandsons thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you make just regular cookies with this recipe if so how hot and for how long? Thanks

    ReplyDelete