Sunday, October 13, 2013

Easy Chip Dip Recipe

Yummy Chip Dip by Digital Heather
Yummy Chip Dip, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I've had a hankering for tortilla chips lately. Tostito's Multigrain scoops are a favorite in our house. They taste super yummy and are perfect for scooping up dip! I also found some Halloween-themed chips for 99 cents. They were too cute to pass up. I love that the rounds are orange (like pumpkins) and the black chips are triangles (like witch's hats). Accident or on purpose?

I've also been on the lookout for a new chip dip recipe. I came across one recently and finally gave it a try. I love it so much! It's now my go to recipe for having friends over or television snacking. Click here for 3 Ingredient Chip Dip recipe.

My husband and I made quick work of this afternoon snack while putting up our Halloween decorations :)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Heather - Your table setting looks beautiful, as always! Thanks so much for the link back to my recipe!! Glad you enjoyed it :)

    Best, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Salsa with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout for your blog and all the photos. Looks great! Jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! It was a ton of hard work and I love that someone noticed :)

      Delete