Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stepford Wife Halloween Costume

Stepford Wife Halloween Costume by Digital Heather
Stepford Wife Halloween Costume, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I threw together this Stepford Wife costume this past weekend in very last minute fashion. I'm most proud of my tearing flesh and exposed robotic face. I did this look just using my everyday makeup and one secret ingredient/component that you probably have in your house right now. I'll be doing a "get ready with me" DIY video so stay tuned :)


EDIT: My camera stopped working mid-video and this tutorial will have to wait until after Halloween. I'm super disappointed :((

4 comments:

  1. That is such a good job with that metal look! You do have the prettiest hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a costume! I'm curious what your "secret ingredient" is ;) Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete