Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Easy Applesauce Muffins for Thanksgiving

Applesauce Muffins by Digital Heather
Applesauce Muffins, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I made some of these babies yesterday in between crafts and the batch is just about gone. I dare you to try and eat just one. The indulging starts when you're measuring out the delicious cinnamon applesauce. You have to eat at least a few spoonfuls just because. Then when they're baking, your kitchen and entire house smell out of this world. Then you have to eat a warm one as soon as it comes out of the oven. Then you need to eat one with yummy real butter. THEN you've had a taste for blood and you simply can't stop yourself. I'm probably going to end up making these two more times before Thanksgiving and then a double batch for Thanksgiving guests. Have you ever baked with applesauce? Click here for my full recipe and instructions.




Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

4 comments:

  1. Those look so good and will be making these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jeannie! I keep meaning to ask you... do you have a blog or Etsy store that I can folow, or just on Flickr? I just love your creations.

      Delete
  2. So yummy and perfect for fall. These muffins will be great for breakfast on the Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I'm glad you stopped by. I'm probably going to have gained 15 pounds by the end of Thanksgiving weekend ;)

      Delete