Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful Leaves Project


My husband and I did a cute project the other day using some of my leftover fall leaves and one of my favorite picture frames. You can check out my full tutorial here. We've had fun with it. Some days we write we're thankful for silly things like nachos or Star Wars-- today I'm thankful for this nonstop 24+ hr rainstorm. I'd love to see how this project would look with authentic fall leaves. Maybe someday when we're not living in the middle of the desert. Until then, I'll always think the desert is super beautiful and some of my cactus are even blooming.





Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

4 comments:

  1. that's awesome and I, for one, and SO thankful for star wars! cute idea and you and your husband are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet project and the two of you are so cute! I can tell you from experience that real leaves 1) don't keep their color for long - they just turn brown and 2) then you have to rake them up, which is a drag. Better off with fake pretty leaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. Thanks for the leaf lesson ;) I'd probably be in better shape if I had to shovel leaves AND snow! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete