Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Picnic Plates

paper plastic plate by Heather Says
paper plastic plate, a photo by Heather Says on Flickr.

I'm super in love with these plates. They're actually plastic reusable plates that resemble paper picnic plates. I found them in the dollar section of Target for a buck each. We recently had to toss our plastic plates that got warped in the dishwasher and I've been on the lookout for some new ones. I was very tempted to buy a set of eight and for 8 bucks who could or would blame me? But then I remembered it's just me and my husband and our kitchen table only seats four and more importantly when do we ever have eight mouths to feed all at the same time since we moved out into the middle of the desert? Let's just say I've learned to buy something awesome when I see it because it's usually not there when I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment