Monday, July 8, 2013

Colorful Home Office Organization

crafting cans by Heather Says
crafting cans, a photo by Heather Says on Flickr.

I love when everything has its own special place. I'm in the process of organizing my home office slash craft room. After 8 months in our new home, it was never set up to be a functional room that I could actually work in. As I'm setting it up, I've noticed some of my supplies aren't as accessible as they could be.

Using cans I saved and cleaned out (from Manwich and peaches:), I covered them in some of my favorite scrapbook papers. This simple project makes me happy for a few reasons. Aside from organization and functionality, I'm able to use some paper patterns that I couldn't bring myself to use. They're so pretty that I haven't been able to cut them for ANYTHING. Now I get to see them every day. Win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment