Friday, December 6, 2013

Homemade Sufganiyah (Jelly Donut) Holes


I've been feeling under the weather :( I think I just overdid it during the Thanksgiving and Chanukkah holidays. I hope everyone had a lovely Chanukkah. I made these sufganiyot the other day and finally FINALLY got around to blogging. They were easy and I even made my own fresh fruit filling. Click here for the full recipe and instructions. Even though Chanukkah is over, I do have one more recipe in store which can be eaten any time of year-- so stay tuned. Then I'll be transitioning into some Christmas food and craft blogs. Our tree and lights have been up for a few days now but the ornaments have been a slow process with my husband's work schedule and my all around "meh"-laise. What are you doing this weekend to prepare for winter and/or the holidays?


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

2 comments: