Wednesday, May 1, 2013

China Cabinet Update

Shabby Chic Cabinet by Heather Says
Shabby Chic Cabinet, a photo by Heather Says on Flickr.

Here she is! Almost done. I just have to scrape some paint off the windows.

I picked up some old lace curtains and table runners from Goodwill. After a good wash and tea-stain, I re-purposed them into shelf liners. This is just for now until I find lace I absolutely love.

This is really going to make life so much easier. I've finally got a place to keep all of our old school Star Wars and Indiana Jones fast food collector glasses that are just for show.

I'm also super excited about the storage opportunities in the bottom buffet. We'll probably end up putting board games in the cupboard, dish towels in a drawer and maybe even oddballs like candles and lightbulbs. So we'll see.

Take a look at how the cabinet looked when we first got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment