Thursday, September 12, 2013

Healthy Blueberry Muffins from Scratch

Blueberry Muffin Morning by Heather Says
Blueberry Muffin Morning, a photo by Heather Says on Flickr.

I made some healthy and yummy muffins this morning using this recipe. I didn't have oat bran so I used the same amount of just old-fashioned oats. For this reason (maybe), I needed more milk also. Original recipe calls for 1/3 cup and then I added another 1/2 cup. I also skipped the crumble topping (this time) and just sprinkled summore oats on the tops before cooking. They came out nice and they're not super sweet. I ate a couple for breakfast with my once-in-a-blue-moon coffee.


2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed my blueberry recipe - your's look much more elegant than mine do :) Thanks for the link to my blog. I appreciate it!! Love your pretty dishes and all the recipes you have shared here. Thanks again!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Thank YOU again. I'm a sucker for blueberries AND pretty dishes :)

      Delete