Monday, September 16, 2013

Pumpkin Yogurt Pancakes

Pumpkin Yogurt Pancakes by Heather Says
Pumpkin Yogurt Pancakes, a photo by Heather Says on Flickr.

I was grocery shopping today and found myself wondering if such a thing as pumpkin yogurt existed. Sure enough, I found a cup and bought some. I intended to use this pumpkin pie yogurt in place of the usual strawberry cup of yogurt in my favorite homemade pancake recipe. I did exactly that and they came out quite yummy! I ate a small stack with Cool Whip and then another stack with syrup. They tasted great both ways.

I'm so pumped up for my Fall baking and cooking-- I bought pumpkin kisses and many cans-o-pumpkin. The weather is still in the triple digits here but I'm raring to go already.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you commented on my flickr or I would have miss this good recipe!

    ReplyDelete