Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas 2013 Photo Inspiration



Today was a real pain in the butt for being productively crafty. I can't find the staple gun so I had to temporarily abandon one project and start another. Then I ran out of garland. With not enough natural daylight left in my kitchen for food-blogging, I decided to instead take some pictures to share.





My very soul is itching to get crafting with these cute little ornaments from the dollar section at Target. Until then, they're chilling in this beautiful glass bowl from Dollar Tree. Yes, Dollar Tree.



Is your tree up yet? Does your tree or holiday decor have a theme? I love posting holiday photos on instagram and would love to see yours. My username is heatherrrode. It's also a neat way to see sneak peeks of what I'm making and working on every day.


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous! They definitely put me in the holiday spirit and inspire me to start decorating for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete