Monday, December 9, 2013

Little Turkey Pot Pies



I made an impromptu trip to World Market with a friend yesterday. They had a coupon too good to go unused. I've wanted a second cake dish (and non-white this time) for awhile and I brought this cutie home without thinking twice. Cake stands (or cake pedestals) just make me a very, very happy girl. It used to be shoes-- now it's colanders and kitchen schtuff.


Anyway! My husband and I had to wake up suuuuper early this morning for doctor appointments and it was so cold. The chill stuck with me until I came home and made the yummiest little pot pies. They were just the late lunch/early dinner that my body and soul needed. I used up the last of the Thanksgiving turkey meat which also makes me a happy kid because I hate to waste/throw away food.

Click here for my full recipe and instructions.


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I may have to try them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Katie! Stop back by and let me know how they turned out :)

      Delete