Monday, February 10, 2014

Instagram Photo Frame Collage





It's hard to believe January has already come and gone! I've been bogged down with doctor's appointments and physical therapy for my injured joint-- both making it difficult to do anything fun or creative, especially the latter.


I did manage to put together this lovely shabby chic instagram frame, though. It came out better than expected and features mostly candid moments from our wedding day. You can check out my full project tutorial here. I cover everything. How to print instagram photos, where I got my frame, and how I put it all together. It's pretty comprehensive. I even share a trick for taking instagrams without posting them to your feed/account. Enjoy!


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This photo-frame is really beautiful. I also gifted a nice photo frame to my sister on her wedding at one of event venues. It was really good and she really liked it. Planning to have similar one for my friend also.

    ReplyDelete