Monday, December 30, 2013

Finished Christmas Ornament Wreath


I finally finished my Christmas ornament wreath! I have been stocking up on the plastic ball ornaments since Halloween. It took 160 ornaments but it's finally done. I can't believe how beautifully it turned out. I'm also pretty happy that all in all it ended up costing less than 15 bucks.



I'll be packing up all the Christmas and Chanukkah goodies in a few days but until then, my pretty new wreath is hanging on my bottle shelf with a snug C hook screw. Click here for my full tutorial and make your own holiday wreath!


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath is so pretty! I love how you displayed it against your wall of glass bottles. It's the perfect place for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I love it there too. I'm going to be so excited to unpack it next season. I need to get a special wreath container and remember exactly where I pack it away it so I can promptly unpack it on November 1st like a weirdo.

      Delete