Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fun with Gingerbread


I spent my Monday finishing up the last of some gingerbread dough. I made two very different styles of reindeer, gingerbread "likenesses" of my husband and myself, AND then got tired and did the rest in the cookie press/gun. You can check out my full tutorial here. Happy New Year's Eve! My husband and I will be spending what I hope to be a quiet evening at home. Our dog hates all of the loud noises associated with this holiday and hopefully we can distract her from completely destroying the house. We'll see!




Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

2 comments:

  1. These are so completely adorable! I love that you used cookie cutter shapes that most people already have in their drawers. Great idea! Happy 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. I had fun making these goodies. Happy New Year!!

      Delete