Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Lemon Spritz



HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm so excited for lots of new fun adventures and food in 2014. This was once a dream and I'm so happy that baking, crafting, and blogging are now my real life and full-time job that I do every single day. Thanks for being a part of my little world because I couldn't do it and wouldn't make it without an audience and cheerleaders.



I spent my very first day of 2014 making some delicious lemon pudding spritz cookies. I've still got Christmas and winter cookies on the brain and woke up craving something lemony. These fancy little cookies hit the spot. The not-so-secret ingredient is Jell-o instant pudding! They might just be my number three favorite lemon goody-- after lemon meringue pie and lemon pound cake from Starbucks. Check out my full recipe and tutorial here.


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

No comments:

Post a Comment