Sunday, January 12, 2014

Easy Tomato Soup Recipe


I wish I could say I've been busy doing exciting stuff but I've actually just been taking it easy, mostly in bed. My sacroiliac joint isn't quite healed yet and I still have a prescription to take it easy. A girl can only be entertained with Netflix and free iPhone apps for so long. At least this one can. The weather has also been unusually gloomy lately. Unusual for the Arizona desert that is; where we have approximately 300+ days of sunshine every year. Gloomy weather always gets me in the mood for my favorite "kind-of" homemade soup, so I threw some together. It's more of a soup hack but nonetheless yummy and I'm always happy to share something yummy. You can check out my full recipe and tips here. I hope you love it as much as I do!




Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

1 comment:

  1. bacon, bacon, bacon - I love the meaty taste and texture that bacon adds to soup - great idea! I hope your comfort foods help you to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete