Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Whimsical Heart Cake Inspiration


I received such a wonderful e-mail the other night and had to share this with you. Eman sent me the nicest message and photos, telling me about this wonderful anniversary cake that she made for her husband. She said she was looking for something funky but romantic and was instantly inspired when she found my 3D paper heart tutorial. Imagine my excitement! This is without a doubt, one of the prettiest cakes I have ever seen. I love the overall whimsy aesthetic and I especially love the colors she chose.




I absolutely love the photos that she took of her daughter with the cake. Looking through her instagram, Eman has made so many beautiful treats. She is very talented and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with me and Happy Anniversary! :)

You can check out my full 3D paper heart tutorial here, just in time to get a head start on your Valentine's Day projects.

**Eman's photos were published with permission.



Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

No comments:

Post a Comment