Thursday, January 16, 2014

Carrot and Cucumber Pasta Salad


January just makes me feel so lovey dovey. I met my husband in January-- 10 Januaries ago actually. We just celebrated our tenth year together. Maybe it's the chilly weather and getting ready for Valentine's day. Whatever the reason, I've been sharing recipes that are staples in my kitchen. This is food that Jason and I live (and would die) for. Check out our favorite tomato soup hack and now my simple Italian pasta cheat. This pasta salad recipe features one of the yummiest cheeses ever-- queso fresco. Check out the full recipe and instructions here.




Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

2 comments:

  1. This salad looks so delicious and, as always, just looks gorgeous on your plates! Now I'm hungry and jealous for your dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Donna :) I never get sick of this salad. I <3 my dishes too :)

      Delete