Sunday, January 19, 2014

Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Pancake Recipe





The comfort food train continues. My husband and I have been re-watching Lost lately. What are fun mini-marathons without something yummy to snack on? We've watched through the Lost series too many times to count, but I still get anxious and need to nosh while I watch. So I whipped up these pancakes and they came out way better than expected. Of course, I felt bad eating them while everyone in Lost is eating mangoes and fish (spoiler alert: they're about to open the hatch). Check out my full recipe and instructions here.




Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I'm kind of "old-school" when it comes to pancakes. I tend to like them plain and simple. However, this recipe would be great for anniversary or Valentine's Day brunches - it sounds so special and decadent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I never do those pancakes topped with a million things or even chocolate chip pancakes-- but these guys are pretty yummy. They aren't overwhelmingly chocolaty, which I love. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete