Saturday, January 25, 2014

DIY Paint Chip Valentines




I pulled out my sewing machine, a small stack of paint chips, and got to work on some Valentine's Day Cards. I had everything on hand I needed, so this fun little project didn't cost me a thing (this time). I wish my sewing machine had a longer arm so I could really get creative with the "balloon strings" on the 3D balloon card. I think next time, I'll just make a smaller card so I can really spin it and get some swirly action going on. My sewing skills are so basic and I really have fun sewing paper. I have a few more Valentiney projects and recipes up my sleeves, so stay tuned! You can check out the full tutorials for these cards by clicking here.




Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on flickr
Follow me on google+

1 comment:

  1. These cards are such a great idea! I love the idea of using paint chips as craft materials, and there are so many great projects that use them. Thanks for posting your Valentines :)

    ReplyDelete